Need a car service that ticks all the boxes and won’t let you down?
The experienced team at Auto Edge has you covered for all things maintenance, from no-fuss routine check-ups to comprehensive servicing that covers all bases.
Our 4-step approach to enables us to make your car service cost effective, efficient and thorough, while keeping you informed on everything you need to know. Looking for deluxe servicing that’s more in-depth?
Our Comprehensive or Bumper to Bumper Service is for you. Scroll down for detailed information on what’s included in these services.
Our fully equipped auto service centre is part of the Bosch Car Service Network, which verifies us as providers of excellent workmanship and customer service. Our experienced technicians are trained in the latest diagnostic and servicing techniques, meaning we can get the job done quickly and expertly.
As per the Bosch Service Promises, our work will not interfere with your manufacturer’s warranty, and comes with a nationwide guarantee.
When it comes to car service, Perth drivers rely on us for excellent results. Based in Midvale, we the go-to workshop for the surrounding suburbs of Midland, Bellevue, Wycome, Guildford, Forrestfield and more.
We service all vehicle makes and models, from BMW and Audi to Honda, Hyundai and Mazda. Additionally, we offer loan cars and free local pick up and drop off to suit your needs, or we can even come to you with our mobile service.
To book your service or request a quote, contact the experts at Auto Edge today. Give us a call on (08) 9274 8083, or use our simple online booking form. Additionally, contact us below if you have any queries.
Standard 4-Step Service:
- Check-in and briefing. You’ll sign in your car and keys, and we’ll go through any concerns or specifics that you want addressed.
- Full diagnostic testing is run on your car to identify any problem areas, including analysing your exhaust fumes to make sure you get the maximum mileage from each drop of fuel.
- You will be contacted between 2-3 hours after drop off with results.
- If problems are found, you’ll receive photos or video by email, detailing the repairs required and why they are needed.
- Servicing: We use a hoist to check brake hydraulics, shock absorbers, diff oils, wheel bearings, steering and gearbox levels. Once we get your vehicle back on the ground, you name it – we check it.
- The correct oil goes into your vehicle as per the manufacturer’s recommendations (no ‘one oil fits all’ attitude).
- All sump plugs, level plugs, oil filter or anything that needs to be shown to be tight are marked to indicate that it is in fact tight and has been rechecked.
- Finishing touches:
- A rego reminder sticker is put on your screen to remind you about license renewal.
- Time permitting, your car is washed, windscreen polished and cleaned internally.
- Items that need to be monitored are listed on the invoice.
- We offer a complimentary vehicle inspection on any new purchase you’re considering, which may enable you to negotiate a better price.
Comprehensive/Bumper to Bumper Service:
This is a deluxe service for those wanting to extend the life of their car and ensure all bases are covered. It includes all of the above, plus the following:
- Radiator replacement
- Coolant flush
- New radiator hoses
- New drive belts
- Oil and filter change
- New injectors
- Air filter
- Spark plugs and leads
- Auto trans service and flush
- Engine scan
- New wheel bearings on all wheels
- New shock absorbers
- New fuel pump and filter
- New headlight globes
- Engine compression test
- Smoke test intake
- Change oxygen sensors
- Emissions test